Book a room
Web site orbital-hotel.ru (hereinafter referred to as the “site”) belongs to the ANO DPO “Technical Academy of Rosatom”. All rights on the site are protected, and their violation is persecuted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Determination of terms
- “Site Administration (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration)” - authorized employees managing the site acting on behalf of the ANO DPO “Technical Academy of Rosatom”, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purpose of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- “Personal data” - any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or determined individual (subject of personal data);
- “Personal data processing” - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data (Clause 3, Article 3 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 07/27/2006);
- “Distribution of personal data”-actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (Clause 5, Article 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-ФЗ);
- “Providing personal data”-actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons (Clause 6, Article 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-ФЗ);
- “Blocking personal data”-a temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except if processing is necessary to clarify personal data) (Clause 7, Article 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-ФЗ);
- “Destruction of personal data”- actions as a result of which it is impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed (clause 8 of article 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152- FZ);
- “Depersonalization of personal data”-actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible without the use of additional information to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific user (Clause 9, Article 3 of the Federal Law of 07.27.2006 N 152-ФЗ)
- “Confidentiality of personal data” - mandatory to comply with the operator or other access to the personal data of the person to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the availability of another legal basis;
- “User of the Rosatomtech site (hereinafter referred to as user)” is a fully capable individual or legal entity established and acting in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, the registration and has access to the site using the Internet and using the orbital-hotel.ru.
- “Login and Password” is a unique combination of words, numbers and signs that allows the user to access all the capabilities of the site, including closed pages of the platform.
- “Cookies” is a small fragment of data sent by a web server and stored on a user’s computer that web client or a web browser every time sends a web server to the HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site;
- “IP address” is a unique network address of the node in a computer network built through the IP protocol.
- When registering on the site, it is understood that the user provides the company with reliable information about himself. The company is not obliged to check the reliability of the information provided.
- By registering on the site, the user voluntarily and clearly accepts the terms of the user agreement and voluntarily agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with this confidentiality policy.
- By his will and in his interest, the user gives consent to processing, including to the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, (clarification, update, change), use, transfer of the site administration, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, transfer to third parties of their personal data, which, depending on the document (questionnaire, application, response, etc. p.) include, but not limited to the following personal data:
- The user agrees that the site administration collects, stores and performs other actions to process the user's personal information for the following purposes:
- The site protects data that is automatically transmitted during viewing when visiting the pages on which a statistical script of the system is installed:
- The shutdown of cookies may lead to the impossibility of access to parts of the Rosatomtech site, requiring authorization.
- The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its users. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems to monitor the legality of financial payments.
- The site interacts with the user by sending messages, letters by e -mail and in other ways. The site can send you messages related to the availability of services, safety and other aspects of the provision of services.
- The site saves user data until the account is active or is it necessary for now. The period of placement of personal data is determined by the subject of personal data independently and at the first request of the user, by sending a notification to the site orbital-hotel.ru, can be removed
The purpose of collecting personal information of the user
- Personal data of the User Site Administration orbital-hotel.rucan be used for purposes:
- Identification of the user who left the application for training on the website www.rosatomtech.ru; orbital-hotel.ru;
- Providing the user with access to personalized resources of the site www.rosatomtech.ru; orbital-hotel.ru;
- Establishing a feedback with the user, including the sending of notifications, requests regarding the use of the site orbital-hotel.ru, the provision of services, data processing during the registration of the User;
- Creating an account to receive access to certain sections of the site if the user has agreed to create an account;
- Providing the user with effective technical support in case of problems related to the use of the website www.rosatomtech.ru; orbital-hotel.ru;
- To publish information from the user profile in public access on the site orbital-hotel.ru, subject to receipt of consent from the user for such publication.
Methods and terms for processing personal information
Personal data of the user can be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, changes, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other unlawful actions of third parties.
In order to protect personal information, we introduce employees to the site with recommendations on security and confidentiality and ensure their strict execution in the company.
Using information in public access
- By filling out the form in the application for training, or the feedback form, the user gives his consent to the site administration to publish on the site orbital-hotel.ruAs public information, their personal data (surname, name, patronymic, city of residence, education, photography, information about professional activities (resume), e-mail and contact phone).
- This consent was issued without limiting its validity.
- The user has the right to withdraw his consent by drawing up the relevant written document, which should be sent to the site administration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the feedback form.
Obligations of the parties
- The user is obliged:
- Provide reliable information about personal data necessary for using the site www.rosatomtech.ru. orbital-hotel.ru.
- Update, supplement the information about personal data in case of changing this information.
- The site administration is obliged:
- To block personal data related to the relevant user from the moment the user is circulated or requested or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the audit period, in case of identification of false personal data or non -legal actions.
Responsibility of the parties
- The site is not responsible for any harm caused to users or losses that arose due to the presence of errors or inaccuracies in the information specified by the site administration or users on the site. The site, in turn, makes every effort to resolve the disagreements that arose between the user and the site.
- In the absence of access to the site, both completely and partially, due to the preventive work or other work of a technical nature, ensuring the normal functioning of the site, the site is not responsible to users for the latter to do the latter of any information.
- The user has liability for any damage that can be caused as a result of using materials received during the use of the site services.
- Responsibility for any problems that have arisen in the process of registering the user and use by the site are carried by the user single -handedly. The site is not responsible for any damage or losses of the user that arose as a result of the problem that arose in connection with the error or negligence of the user when using the site.
Resolution of disputes
- Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the user of the site orbital-hotel.ruAnd the site administration is mandatory to present a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute). The entire correspondence is made in writing by sending a letter to the electronic addresses of the parties: the site administration by e-mail: email@example.com or through the feedback form; Users-on the e-mail specified in the user's personal account. After receiving the claim, the party is obliged to provide a written motivated response to the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
- If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial authority at the location of the ANO DPO “Technical Academy of Rosatom”.
- The current confidentiality policy is posted on the page at www.rosatomtech.ru/privacy-policy/ orbital-hotel.ru/privacy-policy/.
surname, name, patronymic of the user;
User's birth date;
passport data (series, document number, by whom and when issued) the user;
City of user residence;
The number of the lawyer certificate (if the user is a lawyer);
user's place of work;
user work experience;
data and information contained in the user resume (if the user is a lawyer and/or lawyer);
user contact phone;
email address (e-mail);
For a legal entity - the full name of the yur. Persons, TIN, OGRN, location of the jur. Faces.
This consent was issued without limiting its validity.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent by drawing up the relevant written document, which should be sent to the site administration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Feedback” section.
Identification of the party within the framework of agreements and agreements with the site administration;
communication with the user, including the sending of notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the user;
improving the quality of the site, the convenience of their use, the development of new services and services;
Compilation of the database of site users.
Information from cookies;
Information about the browser;
referer (address of the previous page).
The user can at any time change the settings of messages and sending letters by e -mail in his account on the website www.rosatomtech.ru.orbital-hotel.ru.
The user cannot refuse to receive official messages from the site.
The processing of special categories of personal data regarding racial, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life, the site does not implement.
The site does not disclose personal data that are not published in the profile, with the exception of cases when it is required to fulfill your instructions (for example, for processing payments), when the site has your separate consent to this when the site conscientiously suggests that the disclosure of information is allowed by the law or when there is an justified necessity, namely in the following situations:
compliance with the requirements of the trial, including, among other things, a call to the court for civil, administrative or criminal cases, court orders or other cases of compulsory disclosure of information;
response to claims in connection with violation of the rights of third parties;
response to requests entering the support service;
Protection of property rights and security site and site users.